1385 Highway 77
Seabrook, NJ 08302
1. Half-day in-service programs may be scheduled at the discretion of the Superintendent, not to exceed four (4).
2. Calendar subject to change by the Board of Education and may be extended beyond June 13 for students if emergency closing necessitates. Students will be required to attend 180 days and staff will be required to attend 186 days.
3. Parents, students and staff should not plan vacation, trips, and other activities that call for deposits, non-returnable fees, etc. prior to July 1, 2018.
4. School closings, delayed openings and early dismissals due to poor weather conditions will be broadcast on the following stations: AM Radio WSNJ (1240), TV-WPVI (Channel 6), TV-NBC (Channel 10).
5. Should school be cancelled at any time PRIOR to February15 due to snow, etc., days will be made up first on Thurs., March 29, then Tuesday, April 3. Any school cancellations AFTER February 15, days will then be added in June.
Board of Education | 1385 Highway 77 Seabrook, NJ 08302 | Phone: 856-455-2267